Receive All the Compensation Your Family Deserves After Storm Damages
Hurricanes and floods can cause major damages to homes and properties. In most cases, the property owners are overwhelmed with the task of cleaning up and repairing the damage to their properties. Unfortunately, in many cases, insurance companies promise to be there for you, but in times of crisis, they can easily make the claim process complex and difficult, at times offering the client minimal to no compensation for their loss. In these cases, it is best to contact our team of property damage attorneys who can help you every step of the way.
What You Can Expect from Our Experienced Team of Lawyers in Fort Lauderdale
Here is why we are the best law firm for storm damage claims:
- Focus on the client: At Cecere Santana, we defend your interests. You are our client, and we stand beside you completely. We do not represent insurance companies, so our goal is always to secure the maximum amount possible for you.
- Significant damage amounts: Our team of professionals works to obtain the maximum compensation offered by your policy coverage. With our help, you can receive the money you need to restore your home or business property.
- In-depth hurricane damage expertise: Our law firm has extensive experience dealing with storm damage claims. We are former claims adjusters and insurance defense attorneys, so we know how insurance companies operate and how best to work with them.
- Recovery: Under Florida law, if a lawsuit is filed on behalf of the homeowner, and the suit is won, the insurance company pays the legal fees, which means that you and your family will receive the full amount of your claim.
- Free consultation: The law firm of Cecere Santana is always available to offer professional advice, free of charge. We will be happy to speak with you over the phone or meet with you in person to discuss your claim.
Choosing the right hurricane lawyer in Florida is essential for taking care of your home and family after a natural disaster. You want a team of experts with legal experience in this field and not a firm that has little to no prior experience in this area of the law.
What Insurance Companies May Try to Do After a Storm
After a storm, insurance companies usually have to settle thousands of claims, and during this process, they offer a minimum amount of compensation hoping the client will settle as quickly as possible so they can return to normalcy. Insurance adjusters frequently find loopholes or exclusions to avoid paying the true value of your claim. For starters, they may claim that your damage is not covered or try to convince you to give up your rights to supplemental claims.
Another common tactic in Florida is offering homeowners far less than what the policy guarantees. If that does not work, they may postpone claims processing or delay issuing payments. In these cases, our team is ready to step in and fight for our clients in order to receive the compensation they are owed.
Contact Our Helpful Law Experts Right Away for Assistance
When it comes to storm or hurricane damage claims, acting quickly is vital. If possible, document the damages by taking pictures of everything. Contact us at Cecere Santana through our online form or by calling (800) 753-5529. Let us help you to get the full amount you need to repair your home or business after a storm.
Homeowner Insurance Claims: